Do you love tacos as much as me? Ever had a taco in a bag? If you’ve never had a taco in a bag, you’re missing out. This easy Instant Pot Adobo Chicken Walking Tacos is the best way to host a party, or tailgate party.
They’re also the best campfire dinner idea with just add all your favorite toppings!
Instant Pot Adobo Chicken Walking Tacos
- Instant Pot
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning mix
- 3 Chipotles from 1 small can of chipotles in adobo, chopped
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- 3 Large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4-6 Individual sized bags of Fritos
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1/3 cup Salsa
- 1 Avocados (diced)
- 1 pkg Sour Cream
- Add water, taco seasoning, chopped chipotles in adobo, and diced tomatoes to the Instant Pot; stir to combine.
- Add chicken breasts and black beans. Cover and lock the lid in place. Cook on High Pressure for 5 minutes. When the timer is done, do a quick-release and allow all of the steam to escape.
- Open the lid and remove the chicken from the instant pot and shred.
- Add shredded chicken back to the Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Open a bag of Fritos. Top the chips with a scoop of the chicken and chipotle sauce and serve with your favorite toppings. We love adding shredded lettuce, cheese, fresh salsa, avocados and sour cream.