This easy Cadbury No Bake Cheesecake Cup Recipe is just that- totally no bake! It is make ahead friendly, perfect as an Easter treat to take to friends or family or just to devour at home.
Cadbury No Bake Cheesecake Cups
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- 25 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 12 Ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream (divided)
- 1 Cup Mini Cadbury Chocolate Eggs for Cheesecake
- Mini Cadbury Chocolate Eggs for Garnish
- In a food processor, process 1 cup of Cadbury Chocolate Eggs until crushed into pieces & set aside.
- Combine melted butter and chocolate sandwich cookies in a food processor. Process until crumbs for the crust.
- Press cookie crust into small bowls or cupcake liners and put in the refrigerator.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix softened cream cheese and powdered sugar together with a hand mixer.
- Add in vanilla.
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine white chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Microwave on high for 20 second increments until smooth (Stir every 20 seconds).
- Add the melted white chocolate to the cream cheese mixture and beat until combined.
- Add remaining cream and beat on low until combined.
- Once combined, beat on high speed until a stiff peak forms and the mixture becomes thick and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes).
- Stir crushed Cadbury Chocolates into the cheesecake filling.
- Add cheesecake filling to a plastic bag or icing bag and cut the tip for easy filling.
- Top the cookie crust bowls with cheesecake filling (I used a toothpick to spread out the cream cheese).
- Using a 1/2 teaspoon, scoop the remaining cookie crumbs and add a dab of dirt in the center of the cheesecake cups.
- Garnish with Mini Cadbury Eggs.
- Chill for 3-4 hours or overnight.