These Frozen Pudding Cups With Peanuts & Caramel are so quick and easy. They’re made with just minimal ingredients, that you might even already have in your pantry. With these treats in the freezer, you’re never without dessert.
PLUS- I’ve got a holiday giveaway listed below!
Frozen Pudding Cups With Peanuts & Caramel
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup skor bits
- cupcake liners
- Mix milk and instant chocolate pudding mix in a bowl until the pudding has thickened. Ususally takes about 2 mintues.
- Scoop filling 3/4 of the way into the cupcake liners placed within the muffin tray.
- Top with peanuts and skor bits.
- Place in freezer overnight to set.
Holiday Shopping? We’ve got you covered at Target!
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give one lucky winner
a chance to win a $500 Target Gift Card!
To enter: complete the steps in the Rafflecopter below. The more steps you complete,
the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until Wednesday, November 25th at 12am PST
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Target.
Leave a Comment