New Year, same me…and I love mac and cheese! This Instant Pot mac & cheese recipe is one of the most amazing pressure cooker dinner recipes I have made! Get ready for gooey, cheesy goodness.
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- 5 cups cooked macaroni
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook your macaroni according to the package directions. Drain and place in the Instant pot.
- Add the cream cheese, soup, sour cream and half of the cheese and stir well.
- Set the IP to manual for 5 minutes, then quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the remaining cheese, then season to taste with salt and pepper.