Instant Pot Mac and Cheese – This macaroni and cheese is my family’s favorite comfort food. It’s an easy pasta recipe made in the Instant Pot! You can have creamy, homemade mac and cheese for dinner in about 10 minutes! That’s a huge mom WIN!
I mentioned lately that I’m kind of in love with my Instant Pot! Have you have been following me on Instagram? If so, you’ll know that I’ve been sharing all my fun recipes and Pinterest trials. This new Instant Pot is SO FUN.
I have the new Pioneer Woman Instant Pot:
My family LOVES mac and cheese, any excuse to throw so ooey, gooey cheese on top of some pasta, I’m down. It can be the highlight entree or a side dish with a protein. Jazz it up or slop in down, there’s no way to mess this up!
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- 5 cups cooked macaroni
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook your macaroni according to the package directions. Drain and place in the Instant pot.
- Add the cream cheese, soup, sour cream and half of the cheese and stir well.
- Set the IP to manual for 5 minutes, then quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the remaining cheese, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
Leave a Comment