These Valentine’s Day Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy and deliciously buttery- loaded with M&M’s. They are great for gifting to your loved ones, friends or family this Valentine’s Day.
I’ve taken traditional chocolate chip cookies and added a sweet Valentine’s twist using pink and red M&Ms. Toss on your apron and grab your little ones, these are so fun to make.
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups Unbleached Flour
- 3/4 cup White Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 cups Holiday M&Ms (Divided)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine butter, eggs, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in flour, white sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup of M&Ms (I like to keep some for after the cookies are baked)
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, create 1” balls of dough and place them 2” apart on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the center starts to brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the remaining M&Ms on top.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
These are so delicious, you might not want to share! All the things I listed above & then the cute little Valentine colors – swoon.
If you really want “perfect” looking round cookies, I would suggest using a cookie scoop or even rolling the cookie dough into balls before baking so they spread out perfect even and circular.