Valentine’s Day is around the corner and I have a fun and easy sweet treat for you to make and take. These No Bake Rice Krispie Hearts make adorable gifts for classmates, friends or co workers. They’re also adorable set out at home for your own sweet tooth.
Packing them into these clear bags and gifting them with the cookie cutters and the M&M’s are the perfect match!
No Bake Rice Krispie Hearts
- 3 tbsp butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 8 oz almond bark
- 1 container holiday sprinkles
- 1/2 cup M&Ms (holiday)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave butter on high for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add the marshmallows to the melted butter and mix well.
- Microwave 45 seconds, stir, and microwave another 45 seconds or until marshmallows are melted. (I like to spray my spoon with cooking spray so that the marshmallows do not stick to the spoon).
- Once marshmallows are completely melted, slowly mix in toasted rice cereal.
- Place cookie cutters on a sheet of parchment paper and fill each cookie cutter with the Rice Krispies Treats.
- Press treats down so that the cookie cutters are completely filled.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions or in a melting pot.
- Drizzle almond bark over the cookie cutters and sprinkle with holiday sprinkles.
- Let your treats cool completely if you are packaging them.
- To package your Valentine’s Day Treats, fill a clear cellophane bag with M&Ms, add a Krispie Treat or two, and tie with a cute ribbon.
- I filled clear cellophane bags with M&Ms and a Krispie Treat that I left in the cookie cutter as a Valentine’s Day Gift Treat.
- You could keep your treats in the cookie cutter or take them out.
- I got 8 filled cookie cutters out of this recipe, but it may depend on how big/deep your cookie cutters are.