This is the easiest Vegan Banana Bread recipe you will ever try! It is so quick, plus easy to make! All done with simple everyday ingredients you probably already have. This kicks up the classic banana bread and makes it perfectly moist and delicious every time!
Vegan Banana Bread
- 3 Overripe bananas
- 2 cups Plain flour
- ⅓ cup Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Non-dairy milk
- 1 cup Nuts
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas.
- Add oil and vanilla extract, mix again.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, and mix well. Batter will be slightly thick, this is ok. If the mixture seems too thick, add a splash more milk.
- Then add chopped nut into the batter, and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan. Bake for 50 min – 1 hour. Ovens vary, mine usually takes 50 minutes. Use the toothpick test in the center of the loaf, if it comes out clean it should be ready. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 min before slicing.
Leave a Comment