Instant Pot Turkey Chili is ultimate fall and winter comfort food. Made with chunks of turkey or sub for ground turkey, the chili is high in protein, the best part is topping it with yummy toppings such as cheese, avocado or even chili oil. This is the best easy recipe for cozy family dinner or for a game day!
Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Instant Pot
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, smashed and sliced
- 3 cups Chopped, cooked turkey
- 4 cups Cooked beans (we used red kidney beans)
- 3 cups Canned tomatoes, with juice (we used Rotel)
- 3 cups Turkey broth (you can use chicken or veg)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Place olive oil in the inner pot of Instant Pot and select the saute setting
- Once the oil is hot, add the chopped onion and cook for 3 minutes, until transparent.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for 1 more minute.
- Turn off the sauce setting and stir in the turkey, beans, tomatoes, turkey broth and cajun seasoning.
- Secure lid on Instant Pot and ensure valve setting is set to seal.
- Set to chili/beans setting and increase time to 25 minutes.
- Allow to release on its own for an additional 10 mins before removing lid.