I asked and you delivered, so here it is. I’m actually really excited for this guide. Every year I am lost as to what to get my girl friends. This year though, I went straight to the source- my squad. I asked my girls and here is what they said:
- Aprilis Bath Bombs Gift Set– Besides that they would be so pretty in an apothecary jar on any vanity, these perfect for those end of the day moments that we deserve.
- Cravings: Hungry for More – Because let’s be honest, you can’t go wrong with anything from Chrissy Teigen.
- Insulated Stemless Glass – These are perfect for those wine down moments that we cherish. The fact that they come in rose gold is just a plus!
- Portable Charger– for the girl who is a boss and has time for standing next to the outlet.
- Faux Fur Hooded Bath Robe -The ultimate in luxurious comfort, faux fur robe is as indulgent as it is beautiful.
- Essential Oil Diffuser – This one has 7 color choices, nightlight, programmable on/off cycles and auto shut-off once the water runs out. Perfect for those essential oils she’s been collecting.
- Velvet Scrunchy Elastics Rabbit Ears – I love these! They are such a fun accessory, I wear them all the time to class up the mom bun I’ve been rocking.
- Plush Heated Throw Blanket– For your girl who is living in the northern states. This throw is oversized, ultra soft plush fabric. Plus it is machine washable for easy care. (WIN!)
- Minky Couture Premium Blanket – I swear by this blanket, I am taking it to my grave! I sleep with this blanket every single night, swear! It’s only fair to share with your girls.
- Loopy Case: I swear by my case, I am obsessed and I believe that every one needs one. Use code “balancing10” for 10% off your order.
Leave a Comment