These Thai Turkey Meatballs with Red Curry Sauce are such a fabulous dinner that is decadent, yet healthy. Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, and Paleo too!
Here’s how to make this easy, flavor-filled bomb of a dinner.
Thai Turkey Meatballs w/ Red Curry Sauce
- 1 lb Ground turkey or chicken
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Mild chilli paste
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon Light soy sauce or Tamari or Coconut amino acids
- 1 teaspoon Onion salt
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
Red Curry Sauce
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, finely grated
- ½ tablespoon Mild chilli paste
- 2 tablespoons Creamy peanut butter
- 1 can Unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- ½ tablespoon Soy sauce or Coconut Amino Acids
- ½ Lime, used for fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons Red Curry Paste (based on your preference)
- Cook your rice according to package instructions and set aside until ready to serve.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl. Roll into balls and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, brown the meatballs in the pan. Once they are browned, cover the pan and let them cook for 12 minutes or until fully cooked. Cooking times will depend on the size of the meatballs too.
- Once the meatballs are almost finished cooking, it’s time to make the curry sauce. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, add all of your sauce ingredients to the pan. Whisk until the sauce is smooth. Cook for 2 minutes or until warm.
- Serve over rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
- 1 cup white rice, for serving
- Green onions for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
Leave a Comment