With the hustle and bustle of the holiday time schedules can become a bit chaotic. Friendsgiving is the latest trend for the Thanksgiving time of the year that has started to become my favorite. It is an informal get together of friends for a traditional or untraditional Thanksgiving meal.
I have graduated from the kids table at Thanksgiving time and now have kids of my own to sit at the little table. Although I am considered an “adult” (blah), that doesn’t mean I want the responsibility and stress of creating a lovely and delicious Thanksgiving meal.
Since I can remember I have always traveled to see family for Thanksgiving time, due to this I miss out on spending some of this time with friends. A few years back my friends and I began hosting Friendsgiving at our homes as a way to get us all together. This year was my turn and I was up for the task. Up for the task meaning, I knew where to order…Boston Market!
Since 1985, Boston Market has been serving up delicious home cooked meals for people who don’t have the time to cook. This year, not only does Boston Market want to serve you Thanksgiving dinner, the company wants to send it straight to your door.
The new Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery program will be available to order through November 19. Anyone can place an order at BostonMarket.com for a fully cooked, complete Boston Market Thanksgiving Heat & Serve meal which will be shipped frozen, ready to be fully thawed, heated and on the table for serving within two-three hours.
Our meal included:
• Whole Roasted Turkey
• Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
• Home Style Stuffing
• Cranberry Walnut Relish
• Spinach Artichoke Dip & Crackers
• Dinner Rolls
• Pumpkin & Apple Pies
In addition to the new Thanksgiving Home Delivery program that will accept orders through 11/19, Boston Market can also put joy on your table this Thanksgiving with additional ways to help get dinner done right. For those consumers who are located near Boston Market restaurants, options include:
1. Holiday Heat & Serve: These chilled complete meals, entrees, sides or pies are fully cooked and can be ordered ahead of time and picked up in any Boston Market restaurant the week of Thanksgiving.
2. A La Carte: Whether guests are bringing a side to a celebration or looking for a dish to round out the meal, these chilled, fully cooked main dishes, sides or pies can be ordered ahead of time and picked up in any Boston Market restaurant the week of Thanksgiving.
3. Holiday Catering: Get it while it’s hot with buffet-style dinner for groups of 10 or more which can be delivered or picked up in-restaurant for parties big and small.
4. Thanksgiving Day Meal: Join Boston Market in-restaurant on Thanksgiving Day for a traditional, delicious plated meal. Family Meals, whole pies and hot dishes can be picked up as last minute additions to accompany any meal as well.
Get social with Boston Market
Pin it for later!