When spending all weekend in the sun, this drink is a nice refresher. I always think of summer when I think of peaches. This can be made with or without alcohol for all to enjoy.
Peachy Summer Moscow Mules
- 3 Ripe peaches + more slices for serving
- Sprinkle of white sugar
- 6 oz Ginger beer
- 3 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Lime juice
- 1 Lime wedges (for serving/garnish)
- Ice, for serving
- Sprinkle of cinnamon, for serving
- Puree the ripe peaches using a blender. If you can’t find ripe peaches, add a sprinkle of white sugar to the puree. Set aside.
- Grab your favorite glass or copper Moscow mule mug.
- To serve: measure out 2oz peach puree, 3oz ginger beer, 1.5oz vodka, lime juice and sprinkle of ground cinnamon to each glass/mule mug. Stir to combine.
- Add ice to your mug. Serve with lime and peach wedges.