Ooh! Those look so light and fluffy. I’ll admit that I normally just use the add water kind from Krusteaz, but I need to step it up a bit!
This pancake greek yogurt pancake recipe is just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes time, all you need to make these perfect, homemade pancakes. These pancakes make hands down the best easy breakfast or brunch recipe. Using greek yogurt as my secret ingredient to give them the perfect fluffy pancake consistency.
Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add the flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder to a bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl combine the maple syrup, greek yogurt, milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients whisking until incorporated.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, spray with non-stick spray or brush with oil.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto the pan and cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles have formed at the top of the pancake.
- Flip and cook for 2 more minutes. Repeat the process with the rest of the batter.
Leave a Comment