I don’t know about you, but I am the BIGGEST breakfast fan! I could eat breakfast for every meal. When we get to have breakfast for dinner and get it twice in one day, I am a happy girl! Today I am sharing a quick and easy recipe for the best Vegan French Toast!
Vegan French Toast
- 1 cup Almond milk (or any non dairy preference)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed meal mixed with 2 ½ tbsp water
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 6 slices Bread
- Mix all the ingredients except bread in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Dip bread in that mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly. Don’t keep them there longer, or they’ll break.
- Cook them from both sides on medium heat in a non-stick skillet with a drizzle of oil.
- Enjoy them while still warm. Drizzle maple syrup top with your favorite fruits.
Shop some of my favorite cooking and baking supplies: