This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bee Harmony Honey. The opinions and text are all mine.
I am sharing a flavor packed, stick to your fingers kind of goodness today. The best part is that these 7 ingredients you need to create this chicken recipe are all pantry staples! I am also sharing a fun and easy app perfect for hosting friends and family that takes only 15 mins!
First up is my Sticky Honey Garlic Recipe, made with Bee Harmony Honey. This is the premium raw honey that is handcrafted for the love of bees and made the way nature intended, using responsible practices that respect the environment.
Visit Beesponsible.com to buy Bee Harmony Honey and also learn all the ways you can help declining bee populations.
Sticky Honey Garlic Chicken
Prep: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 6 chicken boneless thighs, with or without skin
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, to season
- 1 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Florida Raw Palmetto Bee Harmony Honey
- 1/4 cup water
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder; set aside.
- Heat a pan over medium heat; sear chicken thighs on both sides until golden and cooked through.
- When chicken is done and cooked through, arrange chicken skin-side up in the pan (if cooking with skin).
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant (about 1 min), add the honey, water, vinegar and soy sauce.
- Increase heat to medium-high and continue to cook until the sauce reduces down and thicken slightly (about 5 minutes).
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Baked Brie with Honey and Sliced Almonds
Prep: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 Brie wedge
- 3 tablespoons Orange Blossom Bee Harmony Honey
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- 1 baguette to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place brie in an oven safe baking dish, or on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with almond slices.
- Bake for 8-10 mins or until brie is beginning to melt and almonds lightly brown.
- Remove and place on serving dish, drizzle honey on top.
- Serve with sliced baguette.
#beesponsible #beeharmonyhoney #ad