Since we were stuck in the house on quarentine and Publix had Nutter Butter’s on BOGO, I decided to create a fun and easy dessert. This Nutter Butter No Bake Peanut Butter Pie was a fun way to keep my girls busy for a short while.
Nutter Butter’s have always been a favorite for my sister and I. I can’t ever eat one and not think of her. I decided to have my girls help me out with making this pie to keep the sisterly traditions going.
Nutter Butter No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 24 Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 5 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 8 ounce package Cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping thawed
- Throw Nutter Butter cookies into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs. If you do not have access to a food processor place cookies into ziploc, remove all air and crush with rolling pin.
- If using food processor pour melted butter into the crumbs and pulse until combined. If using ziploc, pour butter into bag after crumbles are completed and mix gently.
- Press Nutter Butter crumbs into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate to create crust.
- In a mixer beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Gently fold in 1/2 the container of Cool Whip.
- Spoon mixture into pie pan spreading evenly.
- Place into the freezer for 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 30 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Top with remaining Cool Whip.