Balancing Pieces is honored and excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award by A Busy Bees Life – Thanks Sheri!
In the blogging world, the Liebster Award is online recognition given by bloggers to other new bloggers for enjoying or valuing their work. It is meant to highlight and credit favorite new up and coming blogs within our writing community.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
- Tell readers 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next
- Give your new nominees questions to answer about themselves when they post their nomination
Here are the questions Sheri wanted answers to:
- What is your favorite item of clothing? My go to is my jeans, dress them up or dress them down I just love them.
- What 3 words describe you best? Loyal, honest and loud.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging as a way to have a creative outlet and be able to provide financially for my family.
- What do you love most about where you live? The familiarity,
- What is your dream career? I have it, it’s being a mom.
- Who is your inspiration? Natalie and Abby, they are pioneers in the blogging world in my book.
- What is your biggest fear? That my child(ren) will ever be the subject of cruelty, shame or neglect of any kind.
- What is your favorite book? I actually don’t have a favorite.
- How do you spend your free time? With my family creating memories.
- What is your favorite season and why? Winter, why it’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- What is the first thing on your wish list? A playset in the backyard for my daughter.
11 Random Facts About Myself:
- I am a reality TV junkie!
- I’m a homebody and refer a night at home over a night out any day.
- I enjoy cooking for myself and my family.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, there isn’t a pancake or waffle that I don’t like.
- After getting my bachelors degree and working full time for years, I went back to school for makeup artistry.
- I met my husband in college.
- My daughter and I have the same initials.
- I am a native Floridian, born and raised.
- My birthday is a holiday.
- My wedding song still makes me cry when I hear it even years later.
- When I first began blogging I thought it would be “easy”, it is actually more of a full time job!
11 Bloggers That I Have Chosen To Nominate:
Corianne @ http://www.icorianne.com/
Katie @ http://twelveandsix.com/
Danielle @ http://www.todaysthebestday.com/
Annie @ http://www.simplyannie.com/
Chelsea @ http://andthenlife.com/
Kristy @ http://www.sevengracesblog.com/
Kelsey @ http://thehomelovingwife.com/
Lindsey @ http://lindseylivesfit.com/
These are the questions I would like you to answer:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What advice would you give another new blogger?
- How would you describe your blog?
- Is blogging your profession or hobby?
- What topic do you enjoy writing about most?
- What do you envision for your blog one year from now?
- What is one fact your bloggers don’t know about you?
- Are there any topics you refuse to write about?
- What do you believe is the most important part of a successful blog?
- How do you balance your family,work/blogging and social life?
- How often do you write and post new content?
Congratulations to all of you for being nominated for the Liebster Award.
Share the love, encourage one another and continue making your mark