So what doctors and specialist do you see regularly? Every year you see your dentist and your OBGYN right? Who else do you see? Maybe your primary once a year? I haven’t seen a primary since 2012, but hey who’s checking. I make up for it by trying to get into the dentist every 3 months. I know, it’s excessive, but I’m weird about teeth. So what about the other vitally important element…your skin? How are you taking care of it?
As you age, your skin goes through a lot of changes, some of which are your skins elasticity, how well it retains moisture, firmness, etc. My younger days were spent in tanning beds, out in the sun and sleeping in my makeup. I know, it is horrible, trust me. I have gotten the lectures. Now in my 30’s ::gasp:: I am trying to make up for that with using products that have more than one efficiency. I am a mom of two kids and I run 2 businesses from my home, on my own. I do not have time for layering on products day and night. This is where my latest skincare find comes in.
Key ingredients (full ingredients listed on Bioelements.com):
- Clinically proven to give a 38% reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, roughness and age spots in over 95% of test subjects (1). Patented sustained time release technology helps reduce irritation often associated with retinol. Supports healing/strengthens skin, brightens, reduces appearance of pigmentation, refines texture. Time-released microencapsulation technology helps reduce irritation often associated with retinol.
- Peptides + Phyto-tensors blend:
- Phyto-tensors fill in line and wrinkle appearance; Peptides target youth collagen (collagen type III) for firmer, more elastic skin. Includes a moisturizing, smart active trio of hyaluronic acid, D-Trehalose and barley extract, plus oat-derived beta glucans. Clinically shown to visibly and significantly reduce wrinkle appearance after 5 minutes (2); 67% of study participants felt smoother skin after 30 minutes; 57% felt a tensing effect (2)
- Vitamin E + CoenzymeQ10:
- Contains vital antioxidants that decrease with age, to defend skin’s natural protection shield and offset free radicals; Protects sebum and barrier lipids to increase skin’s resistance to oxidative stress; Prevents collagen degradation – makes skin feel firmer.
- Fermented Pumpkin Enzyme:
- Provides strong exfoliation and cell turnover with intense moisturizing benefits, anti-wrinkle activity through collagen synthesis. and improves pore size appearance; Clinical testing shows capability of increasing cell renewal by 25% (3)
Age Activist® Clinical Youth Serum is for all skin types, and all ages – from 20-somethings who want a preventative care, to 50-somethings who want to turn back the clock. It’s for anyone who wants to simplify their skin care routine with a 1-step solution – and save time, money and counter space at the same time.
Age Activist Clinical Youth Serum is an all-in-one formula that brightens, hydrates, smoothes, minimizes pores, improves lines, and firms the skin. Living in South Florida, that hot sun and humidity can really take a toll on my skin.
What I love about this product is that it doesn’t use artificial fragrance or dyes, so the color of their formulas comes straight from nature. Age Activist® Clinical Youth Serum gets its yellow hue naturally from antioxidant beta carotene.
Some background on it the company? Sure! Bioelements founder Barbra Salomone became one of the first-ever licensed estheticians in the United States back in 1978. She soon became the go-to expert for educating estheticians on new, versatile, effective and easy-to-learn ways to perform facials. Bioelements was born from this idea of educating the esthetician so they may see the best results and achieve the biggest success. And today, this family-owned business has the same goal as it did from the very beginning: to create professional products and treatments that target the uniqueness and range of all skin types and concerns.
As the daughter of an esthetician I can honestly say that I trust the knowledge and expertise of an esthetician with my skin over anyone else. Estheticians have the knowledge on skin and products.
Age Activist® Clinical Youth Serum unites gold-standard age fighters at clinical levels (retinol, peptides, vitamin E + Coenzyme Q10), with the next generation of natural youth-supporters (watermelon, apple, lentil and fermented pumpkin) for instant results and long-term improvement with continued use.